Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 30, 2024, 04:38:48 am

Author Topic: nevermind! :)  (Read 862 times)  Share 

neonperson

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2013
nevermind! :)
« on: October 26, 2013, 02:21:57 pm »
Hi! This is not English related, but since you also did the subject...

Do you think it's possible to cram the whole chemistry course in 12 days? I mean, throughout the year I have just been....bludging all my SACs and hardly keeping up with anything. But have you heard of anyone / do you think it's possible to learn the course half - decently in those days (if I'm not studying for anything else)?

I'm procrastination even at the final hour ; w ; ...asking you this instead of actually studying
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:07:15 pm by neonperson »
2012 - Chinese | Maths Methods

2013 - Chemistry | English | Economics | Biology

ATAR: 98.10

nokainvincible

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Cramming chemistry
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 10:30:29 pm »
+1
Hi! This is not English related, but since you also did the subject...

Do you think it's possible to cram the whole chemistry course in 12 days? I mean, throughout the year I have just been....bludging all my SACs and hardly keeping up with anything. But have you heard of anyone / do you think it's possible to learn the course half - decently in those days (if I'm not studying for anything else)?

I'm procrastination even at the final hour ; w ; ...asking you this instead of actually studying

yeah mate I did this, I just cramed practice exams started at 35% and now im just hovering around 85% which isnt that great but itll do the job. But that also means you're gonna have to cram only chem for the next 13 days. Goodluck mate