Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 08:23:59 pm

Author Topic: Uni is god awful shit  (Read 3027 times)  Share 

agro

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Uni is god awful shit
« on: April 11, 2012, 05:31:40 pm »
discuss.

DisaFear

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bravery is not a function of firepower
  • Respect: +154
Re: Uni is god awful shit
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 05:32:45 pm »
No.

(AN chocolate) <tisaraiscool> Does it taste like b^3's brain?
BSc (Hons) @ Monash (Double major in Chemistry)

agro

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 05:34:15 pm »
disagree.

DisaFear

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 05:35:01 pm »

agro

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:37:40 pm »
I'll rephrase.

Doing a Bachelor of Arts at the Universtiy of Melbourne is the biggest mistake of my life. Feel free to say 'i told you so' etc etc. Arts is a waste of time etc etc.

Because I will 100% agree with you.

pi

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 05:38:54 pm »
I like uni :)

DisaFear

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 05:41:00 pm »
I'll rephrase.

Doing a Bachelor of Arts at the Universtiy of Melbourne is the biggest mistake of my life. Feel free to say 'i told you so' etc etc. Arts is a waste of time etc etc.

Because I will 100% agree with you.

So you should have stated that in the OP instead of an ambiguous title like "Uni is god awful shit" and "Discuss"
This semester is half-done. If you don't like the course, mid-year transfers are always viable. It's what I'm planning on doing

agro

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 05:42:38 pm »
+1
terribly sorry.

TrueTears

• TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +667
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 05:45:54 pm »
+24
"Uni is god awful shit. Discuss"

Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of uni is god awful shit. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of uni is god awful shit. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. The juxtapositioning of uni is god awful shit with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from the aristocracy, many of whom blame the influence of television. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is uni is god awful shit.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, uni is god awful shit raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon uni is god awful shit. If society has a favourite child, it is uni is god awful shit.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We shall examine the JTB-Guide-Dog model, a lovely model

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Even a child could work out that the average wage, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by uni is god awful shit due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing 0

In the words of award winning journalist Xaviera Rock 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] He was first introduced to uni is god awful shit by his mother. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about uni is god awful shit and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.
Since the Renaissance uni is god awful shit has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, uni is god awful shit has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It enlightens our daily lives, influences the influencers, and is a joy to behold.

Let's finish with a thought from star Shania Morissette: 'You win some, you loose some, but uni is god awful shit wins most often.' [3]

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing

[3] My uni is god awful shit! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:55:31 pm by TrueTears »
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

Thu Thu Train

• Voted AN's sexiest member 2012
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • <3
  • Respect: +336
        (
     '( '
    "'  //}
   ( ''"
   _||__ ____ ____ ____
  (o)___)}___}}___}}___}   
  'U'0 0  0 0  0 0  0 0    0 0
BBSN14

i actually almost wish i was a monash student.